healeys

I have good news

To: "AustinHealey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: I have good news
From: "Lyle Matson" <medlabinc@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 21:52:39 -0700
04/27/2004

     About a week ago I was wondering out loud.  What to do.
     I'm doing some mechanical things on my car.  While at it  what to do
about checking balance on rear brake drums.
     Seems like I hear more than I thought about subject of balance and rear
drums.  Must look into this on my own car.
     Thought balancing maybe straight forward.  But then again - I don't know.
What to do.
     Of course !  I asked the list.
     Big response.  All kinds of  good ideas.  Very helpful.

      Local drive-line shop did it !
      And get this.
      Local drive line shop guy with computer-balance laythe ALREADY had a
center hub made up - to fit Healey no less - and like drums.
     He has done them before !

     Idea to check with drive-line shop came from list.  There you go.  That's
the list for you.

Dick / WA State.