healeys

Re: Computer HELP! Please

To: "Mark and kathy LaPierre" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Subject: Re: Computer HELP! Please
From: m.brouillette@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 13:52:53 +0000
Mark,

       With outlook you will have a message come up every so often that asks
you if you want to archive your old messages.  If you said yes by mistake, you
could have possibly moved the folder to the archived folder, so check there.

You also might have moved the folder by mistake by dragging the folder name on
top of another.  Look at folders that have a little + next to it.  That will
let you know that there is a sub-folder underneath.

I hope this helps,
Mike Brouillette
59 BT7