Download issues

To: "'geez@autox.team.net'" <geez@autox.team.net>
Subject: Download issues
From: Fisher Patrick-r37492 <Patrick.Fisher@motorola.com>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 11:43:14 -0700
Hi all,

I went back to using my older Palm IIIc after using an M125
for awhile but now I can't download my runs. The IIIc never
was a problem before and will hotsync without any problems
but I cannot establish the connection when downloading.

When the palm is in the cradle Geez tells me the connection
cannot be established. Device manager doesn't report any
serial port issues and with hotsync working I don't expect
any. Any ideas on what I might be forgetting/missing? Any
info on how to save/transfer the runs so I can reinstall
all the software on the palm without losing my runs? This is
the second event in a row where I've not been able to download.

Oh yeah, I'm running Win2000 on a Dell laptop.

Patrick
Az. Region
Street Tire DS 2002 Sentra SE-R Spec V