GEEZ School

To: <geez@autox.team.net>
Subject: GEEZ School
From: "Dave Vasko" <davevasko@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 22:31:01 -0400
Just got back from the GEEZ school in Philadelphia and I wanted to pass on my
thanks to Byron.  The school was excellent.  It was worth the 900 mile drive.
The combination of the classroom work and track time really helped to make a
connection between the graphs and what the car was doing.  I really felt I was
more sensitive to what was happening to the car on the track by the end of the
class.  We also learned some techniques to quickly analyze the graphs and
prioritize what to work on,  which should really help between runs.  Byron was
able share considerable experience in what to optimize in different part of
the course, e.g., transition speed in the slalom vs. max g force.

I would highly recommend the school to anyone who isn't in C Stock.

Dave

1991 Miata CS 37

P.S. Thanks to Steven Rosenberg for organizing the event.  Very smooth and
professional.

///
///  geez@autox.team.net mailing list
///