Re: Which program options give "accurate" ratings?... Now

To: <geez@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Which program options give "accurate" ratings?... Now
From: "Bob Larson" <asp9111@home.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 07:32:14 -0700
I have been seeing very high smoothness ratings. Especially for the
adjusted ratings. So I dug a little deeper and
read the definition from the Tech ref. in the online help.  I won't rephrase
that other than to say, smoothess on counts when you are close to your
lateral peak. Turns out I have a kind of problem case for this as my
smoothness ends up being calculated from a very small part of the run.
I can get the lateral very high (1.2) on long steady
turns and then, but I don't see over 1.1 on the rest of the course.  So the
"smoothness" ends up being calc'ed on just a second or two where I had that
nice 1.2...

So I expect that as I get better, I'll even out my lateral peaks and hit
closer
to the limit more often, my smoothess rating will go down as I go faster...
Robert Larson

///
///  geez@autox.team.net mailing list
///