GEEZ Trailer schedule

To: geez@autox.team.net, evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com
Subject: GEEZ Trailer schedule
From: "Byron Short" <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 12:36:37 -0700
Aw, what the heck.  While I'm in a spammin' mood...

The GEEZ support trailer will be in Lubbock for the Pro next
weekend (April 21-22), then moves on to Philadelphia for the
Evolution schools on April 28 and 29.  After that we will be
heading south to the Petersburg Pro (VA) on May 5 and 6.
Then (whew!) it's time to head back to Arizona.

If you want to see us at any of these events just look for
the 40' white gooseneck trailer being pulled by the white
Ford dually crew cab.  Right now there's not much in the way
of GEEZ logos on the trailer, but we'll get to that later.
Come on by and see us!  We'll have plenty of GEEZ packages
on board, as well as spare parts and supplies like
batteries, velcro, etc.  We'll also have some tables set up
in the back of the trailer so you can come in and sit down
and use one of our laptops to review your runs, and discuss
things with other GEEZ users, or just bench race.

If you know that you have any special needs for these events
try to e-mail me before I hit the road Wednesday.  This is a
three week jaunt, so I need to be sure to have everything we
need on board before we leave.

--Byron Short
  Extreme GEEZ! Inc.
  888-909-0818