Handspring Visor update

To: geez@autox.team.net
Subject: Handspring Visor update
From: "Byron Short" <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 12:25:17 -0700
The Handspring folks are working with a G-Cube and GEEZ to
see why their device doesn't recognize the G-Cube.  The
engineer I spoke with indicated that the aftermarket serial
ports that are being sold for insertion into the "spring
board" spot are not using normal voltages.  Big oversight
IMHO.  Anyway, they think they can recommend an aftermarket
serial device for the Visor that will make it compatible
with our Palm software.  We hope to know more soon.

--Byron Short
  Extreme GEEZ! Inc.
  888-909-0818

///