Re: Is the G-Cube still offered separate from Geez software?

To: "Brent DeWitt" <bdewitt@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Is the G-Cube still offered separate from Geez software?
From: "Byron Short" <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 11:32:00 -0700
Brent DeWitt wrote:

> It doesn't take a rocket scientist (no offense Byron)

Hey, are you *somehow* implying that I'm wasting my time
sitting by the phone waiting for that call from NASA?
Harrumph!    ;-)

Seriously though, Brent and I worked together early on, way
before the G-Cube finally took shape, on using his
accelerometer package with our software.  Some of Brent's
early work is essentially duplicated in the current G-Cube;
much has been updated beyond that.  As Brent said, I'm
really no hardware guy, but I do understand that good,
reliable, cheap hardware is necessary to the success of our
product.  As we enter our third year with the G-Cube, the
product has been continually refined, and has proven to be
extremely reliable.  Comparing it to our benchmark, the
G.Analyst, we are smaller, faster, more accurate, and way
cheaper.  I will still unhesitatingly say I *LOVE* the
G.Analyst...but the G-Cube is better.

--Byron

///
///  geez@autox.team.net mailing list