McKamey Geez! school

To: geez@autox.team.net
Subject: McKamey Geez! school
From: Mark Sirota <msirota@isc.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2000 12:59:31 -0500
Philadelphia Region is hosting a McKamey School (or whatever it's
called this year) over Easter weekend.

One of the schools that may be offered is a Dial-In Test&Tune school
using Geez!.  My understanding is that you must own one to participate.

I'd like to try to ensure that we get a critical mass of Geez! users
at this school...

My preference would be for Sunday, April 23rd, which is Easter.
Saturday is also a possibility.

Would you come to Philadelphia to attend this school?  My guess is
that Geez! owners are currently fairly well distributed, so some of us
may have to travel to get enough students together to make this
school worthwhile.

Please discuss right here on the Geez! mailing list.

Mark