Which Palm?

To: geez@autox.team.net
Subject: Which Palm?
From: "David Shreve" <ls1_1le@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 18:11:46 EST
I am about to buy a palm top, and am planning to buy Geez later in the
spring, so...with that in mind, what should I be looking for in a palm?

I really like the Windows CE units, but I know there is no GEEZ support for
them yet.  Will it be coming soon, meaning sometime this spring?  Maybe a
partial version of GEEZ instead of just data acquisition?

Or should I just go with a Palm III/V/VII?  After looking at them, I guess I
would probably go with a IIIx.

I already posted this to the autox list--sorry if you've already seen it.

-dave
98 Z28 1LE