Calibrations

To: geez@autox.team.net
Subject: Calibrations
From: Todd Green <tag@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 08:02:23 -0600
>> Since I've been dumb enough to forget a couple of times; Byron, please add
>> "UP" to the end of the calibration button labels on the Palm Calibrate
>> program as a reminder (ie "Left Side UP").
>
>This is the simplest "fix" yet to this problem, and one I'll definitely
>do.  Heck, I can even do that one on the Palm software!

While we are on the subject of calibration, these aren't show stoppers,
but should probably be "fixed":

Order of the calibrate sequence in the software should be the same as the
order that they are presented in the help file, also the calibrate
dialog has the wording "flat", the help is "top".  There is no mention
of whether or not it matters which direction the arrow points.

Todd