fot

[Fot] fiberglass or carbon fiber trunk lid for a TR6

To: Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] fiberglass or carbon fiber trunk lid for a TR6
From: Bob Kramer via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2023 11:53:12 -0500

--0000000000009bb89f0603fe8966

Amici,

Is there a source for fiberglass trunk lid shells, and possibly the front
bonnet? Our ChampCar needs to lose a little weight. I have pulled all the
bracing out from the truck lid and it is not too bad but we are working on
aero and adding a trunk lid mounted wing to match our recently added 12"
front splitter. We are Miata hunting and getting closer.

Bob Kramer

--0000000000009bb89f0603fe8966

 trunk lid shells, and possibly the front bonnet? Our ChampCar needs to los=
e a little weight. I have pulled all the bracing out from the truck lid and=
 it is not too bad but we are working on aero and adding a trunk lid mounte=
d wing to match our recently added 12&quot; front splitter. We are Miata hu=
 class=3D"gmail_signature" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature"><div dir=3D"l=

--0000000000009bb89f0603fe8966--

--===============5348009816708183471==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com