fot

[Fot] WTB: Looking for a Triumph Racecar

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>, "docbracing@aol.com" <docbracing@aol.com>
Subject: [Fot] WTB: Looking for a Triumph Racecar
From: "Mathieu W. Huovinen via Fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2023 02:19:09 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_2938553_218066311.1679365149007

The Great Unwashed!
I have a friend looking for a Triumph race car (looking at Spitfires but op=
en to anything) that he can run this season.=C2=A0
Name: Tom BorkLocation: Victor, NYPrice range: $10-15KPhone #: 585-410-4716=
E-mail: docbracing@aol.com
Please reach out to him if you may have any leads or are wishing to sell yo=
ur car. I know he has spoken with Russ Moore about his Spit; Pete Passion -=
 is your car still available as well?
Hope everyone has a good run in 2023!
V/r,
M. Huovinen910-619-2952
------=_Part_2938553_218066311.1679365149007

open to anything) that he can run this season.&nbsp;</div>

your car. I know he has spoken with Russ Moore about his Spit; Pete Passion -
is your car still available as well?</div>

------=_Part_2938553_218066311.1679365149007--

--===============7819912996171984367==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com