fot

[Fot] 6 Triumphs at last nights Midnight Madness race at Thompson

To: FoTTriumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] 6 Triumphs at last nights Midnight Madness race at Thompson
From: Mike Harmuth via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2021 17:46:38 -0400

--00000000000083311305ca2cd6d4

Fun time with a great FOT turn out for the night sprints at Thompson. The
Historic Racing Group had our own run group, under the lights, at an SCCA
Regional . 6 Triumphs were there for the 2nd incarnation of the event. We
were able to pull it off, while under a Hurricane watch in clear, dry
conditions.
The track is lit up, cars are required to have rain lights. No headlights
are allowed but marker lights are encouraged. Special mention of Dave
Gott's TR4, with the green LED inserts, for a nice interpretation of the
rules.

FOTs there included TR4 squad featuring the father and son team of Phil and
Dave Gott,  Joe Boruch, Michael Leccesse, The TR6 of Bob Lang, and Mike
Harmuth in his Spitfire.

Youtube links for clips from the false grid and the start of the race.

mike h

false grid
https://youtu.be/PVhTtZZa6NM
Pace Lap
https://youtu.be/f-t0yy_Cv68

--00000000000083311305ca2cd6d4

nts at Thompson. The Historic Racing Group had our own run group, under the=
 lights, at an SCCA Regional . 6 Triumphs were there for the 2nd incarnatio=
n of the event. We were able to pull it off, while under a Hurricane watch =
in clear, dry conditions.=C2=A0<div>The track is lit up, cars are required =
to have rain lights. No headlights are allowed but marker lights are encour=
aged. Special mention of Dave Gott&#39;s TR4, with the green LED inserts, f=
included TR4 squad featuring the father and son team of Phil and Dave Gott,=
=C2=A0 Joe Boruch, Michael Leccesse, The TR6 of Bob Lang, and Mike Harmuth =
 href=3D"https://youtu.be/f-t0yy_Cv68";>https://youtu.be/f-t0yy_Cv68</a><br>=

--00000000000083311305ca2cd6d4--

--===============1835815885147329344==

fot@autox.team.net