fot

Re: [Fot] Fw: Z car drums

To: "Henry A. Morrison" <dos_gusanos@msn.com>, "Henry A. Morrison via Fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Fw: Z car drums
From: DAVE HOGYE via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2021 08:38:29 -0700 (PDT)

------=_Part_183278_1856836433.1625585909381

Hello Henry,
Centric is the company that made the drums on my TR.  I remember they had both
iron and aluminum and it was a little difficult confirming the correct aluminum
unit part number.  I know I have the part number recorded.  I'll try getting
that for you.  Hopefully they are still available.  If you do find them, be
sure to have them turned for truing before using them and after the
modifications to fit your Triumph.
Dave H.

>     On 07/05/2021 8:56 PM Henry A. Morrison via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
> wrote:

<!doctype html>
 <head>
 </head>
#333333;">
#333333;">
company that made the drums on my TR.&nbsp; I remember they had both iron and
aluminum and it was a little difficult confirming the correct aluminum unit
part number.&nbsp; I know I have the part number recorded.&nbsp; I'll try
getting that for you.&nbsp; Hopefully they are still available.&nbsp; If you do
find them, be sure to have them turned for truing before using them and after
the modifications to fit your Triumph.</span>
#333333;">
    On 07/05/2021 8:56 PM Henry A. Morrison via Fot &lt;fot@autox.team.net&gt;