fot

[Fot] race alignment GT6

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] race alignment GT6
From: Enquiries Road & Track via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2021 19:32:10 +1000

--0000000000000cf8df05c6209555

could anyone racing a GT6 (or even a Spitfire) please offer some comment on
front alignment "settings". In particular, have you made engineering
changes to increase the static caster?

The most obvious option is to change to the trunnionless vertical links
used on various clubman type race cars ., eg Caterham or Birkin. I have a
set of Birkin alloy uprights , but i'll have to make suitable wishbones .

I'm trying to recommission our Mk2 GT6 racer which we have not used for
many years, and my memory was the "stock" front end was not good with
"modern" slicks and particularly mid-corner indecision.

Any comments gladly accepted

thanks

Terry
Australia

--0000000000000cf8df05c6209555

r some comment on front alignment &quot;settings&quot;. In particular, have=
 you made engineering changes to increase the static caster?=C2=A0<div><br>=
l links used on various clubman type race cars ., eg Caterham or Birkin. I =
have a set of Birkin alloy uprights , but i&#39;ll have to make suitable wi=
T6 racer which we have not used for many years, and my memory was the &quot=
;stock&quot; front end was not good with &quot;modern&quot; slicks and part=

--0000000000000cf8df05c6209555--

--===============0363806344775905091==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com