fot

[Fot] NOS G-3 cam for sale, lots of other period go-fast bits as well

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] NOS G-3 cam for sale, lots of other period go-fast bits as well
From: yellow04 via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2020 06:38:33 -0400
An old friend reached out to me a couple months ago, he raced a TR3 back
in the day and messed around with Triumphs ever since. He got notice his
landlord was selling the building he has been in for 50 years, so he got
busy selling stuff.

There is a bunch of TR3-4 go-fast bits looking for new race cars. A
couple of prepped heads. One of Kastner's original G-3 cams, NOS, never
in an engine. Several used ring and pinion sets, various ratios. Several
Detroit Locker differentials, one TR3 rear axle set up with a Detroit
Locker and a 4.55 R&P (stock axle shafts). An original finned aluminum
sump. Etc...

I'm planning on running the usual suspects this Spring, plus the Kastner
Cup at M-O in June, happy to deliver any heavy bits if needed.

Reply off list, just trying to help find new homes for these period
goodies.

Henry in CT
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com