fot

[Fot] Ken Gillanders Article

Subject: [Fot] Ken Gillanders Article
From: greenman62 at hotmail.com (Greg Petrolati)
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 17:28:53 +0000
Ken Gillanders gave me excellent advice when I was working on my old TR4. He
was an invaluable resource for us all. I may not have the eloquence of others
who have written about him but, I did write an article for Victory Lane
Magazine about British Frame & Engine a number of years ago. If anyone is
interested enclosed is a copy...

Greg Petrolati                   Lafayette, Oregon