fot

Re: [Fot] borescope

To: Scott Janzen <sjanzen@me.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] borescope
From: Jason Sukey <jsukey@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2016 18:34:01 -0400
Cc: FOT list <fot@autox.team.net>

--047d7bdc14e6c82999052df5c2d0

Scott, not sure if there is one quite that small, but I've had good luck
with the cheapo USB "endoscopes" sold on Amazon.

Jason Sukey
On Mar 13, 2016 6:11 PM, "Scott Janzen" <sjanzen@me.com> wrote:

> any recommendations for a cheap borescope that will fit in the dipstick
> hole - 1/4", 6 mm?
>
> Don't ask me why the dipstick seems to be hitting the oil pan baffles on
> the newly assembled engine . . . would love to avoid pulling the engine and
> dropping the pan, etc.  Makes me wish for a car where the pan can be
> dropped while the engine is in the car.
>
> PS - I did find the really cool 4-way articulated borescope for a mere
> $1,999.  How that gets done in 6 mm is beyond me.
> http://www.oasisscientific.com/4-way-articulating-6mm-borescope-system-with-35rdquo-lcd-monitor.html

--047d7bdc14e6c82999052df5c2d0

ve had good luck with the cheapo USB &quot;endoscopes&quot; sold on Amazon.=
; &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:sjanzen@me.com";>sjanzen@me.com</a>&gt; wrote:<br ty=
pe=3D"attribution"><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 =
.8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><div style=3D"word-wrap:b=
reak-word">any recommendations for a cheap borescope that will fit in the d=
 dipstick seems to be hitting the oil pan baffles on the newly assembled en=
gine . . . would love to avoid pulling the engine and dropping the pan, etc=
.=C2=A0 Makes me wish for a car where the pan can be dropped while the engi=
4-way articulated borescope for a mere $1,999.=C2=A0 How that gets done in =
6 mm is beyond me. =C2=A0<a href=3D"http://www.oasisscientific.com/4-way-ar=
ticulating-6mm-borescope-system-with-35rdquo-lcd-monitor.html" target=3D"_b=
lank">http://www.oasisscientific.com/4-way-articulating-6mm-borescope-syste=
______________________________________<br>
http://www.fot-racing.com</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive"; rel=3D"noreferrer" target=