fot

Re: [Fot] Coil recommendation

To: "Chuck Arnold and/or Kathleen Kelley" <triosan@gmail.com>, "Friends"
Subject: Re: [Fot] Coil recommendation
From: "william r tobin" <william.tobin31@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 07:55:43 -0400
Hi Chuck, I run a Pertronix brand distributor and have been told that a 0.6
ohm coil is needed with that dist. No ballast needed.
It's been working fine for a couple years. I did have a coil fail last year
but I think that falls under the crap happens thing. No further problems.
Is your charging system OK? Just wondering.
Good luck.
Bill