fot

Re: [Fot] oil filter/cooler adapter

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] oil filter/cooler adapter
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 16:20:47 -0700
> Anybody know of a similar one for the tractor motor?

Revington offers several different styles of cooler adapters for the TR3-4;
including a spin-on plus cooler adapter.

I believe they also offer a complete filter head (rather than an adapter),
which might be preferable for racing.  While I've never had one break, the
hollow center bolt used with the common spin-on adapters seems kind of
flimsy to me, and having those hoses hanging off  can only add more strain.

Randall
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html