fot

Re: [Fot] Two new prospective members

To: john preston <jpflyingsquirrel@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Two new prospective members
From: christopher bock <seacubeco@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 21:43:59 -0400
Dear Future Triumph Friends,

Thank you for adding me to the list of triumph Friends.  Since
getting home I have been bombarded with emails from members welcoming
me and asking for help.  I love it!  Never has my inbox been so full
with good mail then now.

The VIR weekend.
I was crew for the Jersey Devil Racers team 275, a MGA grey in
color.  Unfortunately we broke in the first session on friday so we
were spectators and help for our fellow Jersey Devil Racer team 25, a
red immaculate Formula Vee.  I went wandering around and talked to
John and Susan, the only two Spit drivers.  Both of you were
extremely helpful and fun.  I had a great weekend.

About me.
I have restored a 1971 MG Midget when I was 20 and then sold it.  My
friends (owners of the MGA #275) have always been British car nuts.
One restored his first car, a GT6, and the other currently has a TR6.
My brother is in the process of restoring a Porsche 912 for street/
race.  Another friend has a Spit that he autocrosses.    I eventually
found a Spit that I could afford and I started a long slow
restoration.  Right now it is completely in pieces and ready for the
long road ahead of fixing, scraping, welding, and rebuilding.  I hope
to have her on the road in 2-3 years but we will see.

The next race I will be at is the Jefferson 500 at Summit Point WV.
Just look for the grey MGA and the red Formula Vee next to each other.

Thank you

Chris
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com