fot

RE: [FOT] Thanks for Radiator Help

To: "'Randall Young'" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Subject: RE: [FOT] Thanks for Radiator Help
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 15:53:04 -0700
 Pretty much. All I did was take a cheap pair of pliers and weld some wide
flanges on them. then shaped the flanges so they sweep up a little
At the ends to keep from cracking the corners of the tin grill. Then I added
adjustable stops to the ends. Used them once, but they worked perfectly once
I set them up on my junked grill.