fot

Re: TR4 SLR Inquiry Asked and Answered

To: <N197TR4@cs.com>
Subject: Re: TR4 SLR Inquiry Asked and Answered
From: "T.R. Scratchings" <wob@dandrade.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 00:07:04 +0100
As far as I can tell, the car still exists, and is in the UK. I set eyes on
an SLR a year or so back, but can't remember whether it was TR or Morgan
based ( go to back of class immediately!).
  A little further research will reveal the truth. I'm fairly sure I know
who owns the car - please bear with me; will report after the weekend.
  I'm delighted to report that Keith Files, the main progenitor of the Brit
Mid-Ohio visit, has been coerced back into #40 TR-6 for a TRackday at Croft
circuit this Saturday - his first outing in a racer since the accident. Last
time he ran there he won outright in heaving rain. Thus begins the training
for VIR!
  Wish the man luck - he deserves it.
    ;>) Jon Wood