fot

Cam questions answered!

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Cam questions answered!
From: Susan Kahler <spitfiresuz@141.com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 20:13:49 -0500
Well, I started out replying to each person who gave me input on my cam
questions, but rapidly ran out of typing fingers (yes, me, a girl, only
types with three fingers -- I took shop instead of typing and home ec,
imagine that)!  Thank you to everyone for responding, and especially to
those of you I have not been able to individually thank.

Consensus is:  Paeco s*cks.  period.  Not one good thing was said about
them or their product by anyone.

Iskendarian was the favorite choice of cam, with Kent following a close
second.  Ted gave me good thoughts about stuff like where do I want the
power band, do I plan on changing diff ratios from track to track, and
other things that are necessary to consider when choosing a cam.

I appreciate the help and am looking forward to seeing you guys at Mosport!

Keep Triumphing,
Susan   :)
#42 very bright ***** Spitfire