fot

Mid-Ohio Video

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Mid-Ohio Video
From: KHoward515@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 09:57:39 EDT
Hi FOTers,

I'll be working with a few other people video taping events at Mid-Ohio.
Hopefully we'll come up with a great video of the event.

I know many of you will be shooting in car videos during the weekend.  I'll
be bringing along video equipment so that I can copy your videos from 8mm,
Hi8 and Mini-DV formats.  I would like to borrow your videos at the track to
make copies for possible inclusion in our video on the event.  These would be
returned to you before the weekend is over.

I also would like to interview as many drivers as I can for the video.  Get a
little history of your Triumph victories and "de feets".  And background on
your present and past Triumphs you have raced.

I'll be in the paddock in a RoadTrek motorhome with Wisconsin license plates,
"KENTS RV".  My son Neal, will be racing our TR3A, #13, "Li'l Red Riding
Hard".

If you have any questions or comments please e-mail me at,
"khoward313@aol.com".

Thanks,

Kent Howard

(Please include my original message when replying)
Kent D. Howard
W330 S3435 Bryn Mawr Road
Dousman, WI  53118-9719
khoward313@aol.com