fot

Re: .Plus driveline vibration inquiry

To: Mordy Dunst <gasket.works@gte.net>
Subject: Re: .Plus driveline vibration inquiry
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2000 11:10:51 -0700
I second this one about the rear Trany mount.... I had one go out in less than
a year...   an oil leak just continually reached the mount and destroyed the
rubber...   It looked fine and I had no reason to suspect it... but when I
pulled the transmission for an unrelated purpose... I found the mount had
basically become  a two-piece unit!

--Justin