fot

Re: THE BIG BLOW

To: "'Janice/Matt Matthews'" <matthews-home@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: THE BIG BLOW
From: Mike Jackson <grand_wazoo@flinet.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 17:27:56 -0400
Thanks to all that wished us well in south Florida.  Ended up being very little
wind and almost no rain, we've had worse thunderstorms in the summer.   Everyone
is talking about dodging bullets.  Now we need to extend our best hopes for our
TR. friends in the Carolina's.  Looks like that's where the blow goes ashore.
At
least the winds are down a good bit but still a very dangerous storm.