fot

Congratulations to FOT Gary Wiezorek!

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Congratulations to FOT Gary Wiezorek!
From: TR3197@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 11:26:12 EDT
....for successful completion of VSCDA driver's school at Gingerman this last
weekend.

Very good school and very complete. Vic Elford, of course, was a highlight as
the "guest instructor".   M.L. Hillard, as chief instructor, ran a very tight
and effective school.

Gingerman at South Haven, MI is a very fine track indeed....very user
friendly.

Ir Korey was there with us and promises to be ready to go to school at
Blackhawk in June. We hope that Jim Hill will be there as well. Steve benford
was there as well...he is on a quest for the purchase of a suitable TR4 to
race but needs to dispose of a couple Formula Vees first....can anyone help
him?

FOT members Tony Drews and Gary qualified in the rain on Sunday...with Gary
garnering the most rain soaked spins of the field. Four in all...with large
grin on his face. I left after that, so one of the others will have to report
on the race.

Note: Jack Drews and I passed our students....three of the four students
drove MGBs....egads!....they are going to be peskier than the Porsches.

Joe