fot

Re: Thrust Washers & Crankshafts

To: "Alexander Joseph H" <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>,
Subject: Re: Thrust Washers & Crankshafts
From: "Greg Solow" <gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 23:38:20 -0800
A good crankshaft technician can weld up, stress relieve, straighten  and
regrind your crank to be as good or better than new.  The question is can
you get a replacement  that is usable or grindable for less money?
The cost to properly repair your crank is probably around $250.00 to $300.00
when done by a "Race Quality" shop in this part (Northern Calif. ) of the
country.