fot

Re: nomination

To: <Gt6steve@AOL.COM>
Subject: Re: nomination
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 16:55:22 -0600
< Hopefully we won't inundate Mr. Kastner with "go fast" questions...>

I agree and propose that we all swear on a set of close ratio gears that we
will not bug him. I for one would be happy to read the occasional "war
story" that Mr. Kastner might be inclined to share with us.

Now, if Mr. Snook would send the gears to me, I'll hold the swearing in
party.

Bob Kramer, Austin TX
Hill Country Triumph Club
TR6's, TR250's, TR3A vintage race