Re: [Roadsters] Datsun-roadsters Digest, Vol 8, Issue 164

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Datsun-roadsters Digest, Vol 8, Issue 164
From: Steve Ehlers via Datsun-roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 19:43:06 -0500
Hey Charlie ,

  I have not seen any reply's to your post ,however I'm on the Digest
version and that may be why.

Like you mentioned "normal" numbering sets  do Not have the same font as
the old Datsun/Japanese

(at least the Machinist sets I use for engine work) ... I Believe
several Restoration shops other than myself that

sold Repro Vin tags had a set to do them . You could check with Dennis
at Banzai Motorwerks or Les at Classic Datsun

to see if they can help you .

Steve

Rising Sun Performance Inc

The Datsun Z car Experts of Texas