Re: [Roadsters] 70 1600 roadster available in So.SF

To: Dave Sommers <divehatteras@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] 70 1600 roadster available in So.SF
From: David via Datsun-roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2016 14:51:46 -0400
Cc: "Datsun-Roadsters@Autox. Team. Net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
In Carolina, sold my house and cleaning out garage. Just spent the last few
days trailering a 67 1/2, 70 and 5 motors and transmissions and all other spare
parts to 40 acres where I moved.  Have one trapped behind shop as I am typing.
Thank goodness the 66 runs. Wish I was on the west coast for better specimens!
David.

Sent from my iPhone