[Roadsters] Torque rod

To: Roadster Stuff <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Torque rod
From: Paul Kort via Datsun-roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 11:51:59 -0400

--001a11c2cec26b4eb80517ef8188

It's stuck!  It appears that the rubber bushing has bonded to the bolt and
to the tube.  What's the best way to separate the two?  Just keep soaking
in PB Blaster?  Beat the crap out of it and order a new bushing?  I'd try
heat, but that close to the gas tank, I'd probably burn the whole garage
down!

Paul
Ohio

--001a11c2cec26b4eb80517ef8188

 bushing has bonded to the bolt and to the tube.=C2=A0 What&#39;s the best =
way to separate the two?=C2=A0 Just keep soaking in PB Blaster?=C2=A0 Beat =
the crap out of it and order a new bushing?=C2=A0 I&#39;d try heat, but tha=
t close to the gas tank, I&#39;d probably burn the whole garage down!<br><b=

--001a11c2cec26b4eb80517ef8188--

--===============4027553886400997700==