Re: [Roadsters] CA Datsun

To: Art Castronovo <cppcastronovo@gmail.com>, Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] CA Datsun
From: Pete Peters <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 21:19:55 +0000 (UTC)
Thread-index: Glg8itso6zN6FV0SRfRIJV0CpnBLsg== s=q20140121; t=1424467195; bh=ejbUQg/SuJKDoz4kjkcSOt6/akM0LoftS6rYtZ/6gPk=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=pHsDhSIrS4zra9tneyUQd5LsQHZtw/Q3OzYrttUnsedO1wA3XdyXAp+qkopzl5YAp xFAHAWgRp1PqivGQf3s2GRM5OQtaJvrKG7uLOkHBJoqgO8sHqSme8aDCFpj527vans 9G93TpF+QwKjFjMG5qnvU8VlnblLo5nZUQoobDC8WBadlFpcrdJbQMjxvJj84VHCFR H251v87j5r8mwkXURtS6TDv7BQ61xP0f5R1UThbHcNLXRsIs6h/wA+WhOGUcwPLIjR zPmvrXxJcA6NjrG0CTgdJ15fQdVcwF0s1w0E/fO4mZE7cMFiSYjU6zg1z4suz9sCgU TmuAR+KBtvTWQ==
Before you do the "while I'm at it" and end up not driving it for another
couple of years, I suggest you drop the engine in and drive it while you plan
and save for the frame-off. You'll be up and running for the Solvang meet in
April where you'll get plenty of ideas for your car.

Just sayin'....

Pete "who no longer wonders why it takes years to redo a roadster"