Re: [Roadsters] Time for oil leaks

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Time for oil leaks
From: "Graeme S." <graemes@internode.on.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2014 10:04:40 +1030
I have just done this since my engine is less than 1000m old and marking
its territory like a feral cat.
Re-tightened: -
all sump fasteners, fuel pump mounts, oil filter housing, pressure
supply to the distributor tach drive[at the oil gallery end].
That just about did it!
A few drops off the trans bell housing now which is probably the rear
main but it is new so what you see is what you get.
Make sure you clean everything so that you can identify any follow up leaks.
A small leak at the front of the engine can blow rearward and make
EVERYTHING look crappy!

Regards,
Graeme S.

nissanman.shutterfly.com