Re: [Roadsters] MPG, mine is baddd

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] MPG, mine is baddd
From: Richard Shepard <sales@rslaserkits.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2014 22:32:11 +0000 (UTC)
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s2048; d=yahoo.com; b=Wt1mXuV2TelND5zBbREH5r0fulb9VnJtuXL1d4VuM4tESGKZ56Tc5HiZPEtrSnKd3mWju0emqUSdfaBKymPEgck8VcUs384ui2C0RSXuWyyovm/9Pe5TBgPrSozaoRseSDs5esKjhJVU1L4S2k5Bd1Ow2rGpuOicXkW9MEZqhpeZ1rE7OUmsHTZD7i6snE6maYqphuyjHbwFbwIUbbv7nuJQ8G5MdKivuFciyu+wJAJJu1FGB8mRWv7dKpqQVzCpgQ+Fhd80mI4+X+6EFulwYeRwr7w89UahohkjFKtGQ8pVHo5CqUgoV/zuK2Ri8noIeVBGqCciFS4gZ0nOqLV0pQ==;