Re: [Roadsters] manifold torque specs

To: dave n <dave@ranteer.com>, Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] manifold torque specs
From: Gary and Cindy Ault <aultgc@att.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 19:15:55 -0700
Dave,

I have not seen torque specs for those studs/nuts in either the Clymer manual
or the Chilton manual for the roadster.  I know I have a list of standard
torque values for various diameter fasteners, but I cannot remember where I put
it.  I'm not sure Nissan considered the value critical, as long as they weren't
significantly under- or overtightened.

Google "bolt torque values".  You find some charts there.  Best I can do.

Gary