Re: [Roadsters] braking issue

To: sumton@sbcglobal.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] braking issue
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 09:22:24 -0400 (EDT)
Full-name: Keith0alan
What is the condition of your pads and rotors? If the rotors are thin and
the pads are worn you can reach the limits of the caliper travel. You will
have  a hard petal but the pads will be up against a stop rather than
squeezing the  rotor. Properly set up and maintained the brakes on these cars
are
very good.

keith

In a message dated 8/4/2013 7:59:50 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,