Re: [Roadsters] --> elect. fuel pumps, elect. fans

To: RWM <RWM@RWMann.com>, Larry Braddock <larrybraddock@ca.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] --> elect. fuel pumps, elect. fans
From: Gary McCormick <gkmcc@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 14:43:59 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
"An electric fuel pump (used in parallel with the mechanical pump which I
recently rebuilt but may ultimately remove) is valuable in charging the fuel
lines after long sits..."

If that's all you're using it for, wouldn't a
couple of squirts of starter fluid be easier/cheaper?

Gary McCormick
San
Jose, CA