[Roadsters] Solvang or dash cover...huh??

To: Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net> s=q20121106; t=1367266534; bh=2votMBS4pKerpOA7t9CJ13PGm8pdhotDZ0SY4ksJdA8=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=PpvMIOEUa/SuynkOyc+pWOkFLfVB5xl9veIe/ZSIPEg2BO65xe1ZlYtLXBtOcplXo AHPh9q6YoEUHQPm46iJtdwIiTAKNTkzz6sU/q8Y3KRNEwjcYlSJp9lGzjJAciziaYj PnvfSlGGo/rLhzVYUF97uDvun8RIvOKiea7ky6z/F5b217GE8ck8ke32bsTTc83eYF qycmhb8qrzWn47gyZsCMaBzvA+tFxd5vCVwsKPi6/8bk6cdznksu8dA8RvCllrO6jm vtkcc3KE3TxO0edR+90ZKrt4RyxRDX/Rrkdfx8NJtRQtHZWcuH5n6x+w6Js5Hi7eDv k8UIzbuNjMb3w==
Subject: [Roadsters] Solvang or dash cover...huh??
From: Pete Peters <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 20:15:33 +0000 (UTC)
Oh boy! More Solvang stuff......What the....?????

/begin rant

C'mon folks.....Email 101.

New Subject = New Subject line......and don't hijack other threads. Makes it
easier to search for answers, especially on something like dash covers which
has been discussed multiple times here and the 311s.org forums.

Did you bother searching? Maybe you did and couldn't find an answer, but let
folks know you at least tried.

If you're asking for assistance, help us help you. The original question was
"Anyone ever remove a dash cover?" I'm guessing more than a simple YES or NO
was desired, but hard to say without any details, especially without providing
the year and model roadster.

Also, please re-read what you type before hitting the SEND button. Today's
email programs and smartphones display word and grammar issues so you don't
have to be an English major:

"This is an after market dash cover I bought fro Ralley it sucks not th dash
board"

What is "this?" An attached photo? This list doesn't allow attachments. I'm
pretty sure the poster isn't happy with the dash cover he purchased from Rallye
(<note correct company name spelling), but don't know why nor what the entire
sentence means, so unsure how this is useful to this list membership.

/end rant

Thanks for listening.

Pete "learning why it can take years to rebuild a roadster"