[Roadsters] LL Bean Summer Catalog - Roadster!

To: Datsun Roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] LL Bean Summer Catalog - Roadster!
From: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 12:57:14 -0700 (PDT)
If you have gotten the LL Bean Summer Catalog, check out page 13.  That is
"Jessie" my sora blue 1966 1600 with the pretty girl in blue.  I spent 6 hours
at Sullivans sland with the crew doing the shoot last fall and this was the
only picture that made the catalog. (I got stopped in the Bi-Lo parking lot
and asked if they could use the roadster in a shoot).

You will notice that they did not photo-shop out the DAT.  Anyway, my gal's 15
minutes of fame!

Mike Harper, CAI, AARE
Harper Auction & Realty
843-729-4996