[Roadsters] DATSUN "Lion" Fender/Wing Decals

To: 'Datsun Roadster List' <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net> autolearn=disabled version=3.0.4
Subject: [Roadsters] DATSUN "Lion" Fender/Wing Decals
From: RWM <RWM@RWMann.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 14:00:59 -0400
I've been trying fora decade to replace fender/wing decals picked up at
Watkins Glen in the late 1970s and subsequently lost in a move.

eBay merchant "leylandlabels" produces nice repro-decals and so I asked
himif he couldproduce one from a sew-on patch(also picked up at The Glen).

His repro-item is here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/130892723036

No interest in the outcome other than glad to find replacementsand share
the source.

- Bob Mann, '68 2000 Solex