Re: [Roadsters] Datsun-roadsters Single Carb Speedo Cable

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Datsun-roadsters Single Carb Speedo Cable
From: stevenehlers@charter.net
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 22:58:17 -0400 (EDT)
Gary ,
  I 'm pretty sure I have this in stock . Tell me the length of the
housing and I will make sure it is the correct throttle
cable assembly . Seems like it is shaped like a "L" ,but can't remember
for sure since I'm at home answering email .
Reagrds,
Steve
www.risingsunperformance.com
The Datsun/Nissan Z car Experts
and Datsun Roadsters East of the Rockies! :-)

Message: 1