Re: [Roadsters] Thanks

To: Ed and Sandie <edsandie@telus.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Thanks
From: Ronnie Day <ronnie.day@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 16:34:20 -0500
Cc: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Go ahead and get a little racy. That's what makes these cars so much fun!
If you aren't already aware of www.311s.org, it's a great site with a
tremendous amount of info in the tech wiki section, and help in the forums.
A great group of folks.

FYI the front brake setup is pretty much the same as found on some Volvos
and Jags. Much heavier cars, so there's plenty of reserve capacity. In the
rear just make sure everything is working and adjusted properly. No auto
adjusters on these things. If you don't already have the finned aluminum
drums (I think the '69s did) that's a good upgrade.

Enjoy,
Ron