Re: [Roadsters] 4x4 Roadster on eBay

To: Fred Katz <roadster@astound.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] 4x4 Roadster on eBay
From: Stan Wilkins <ragtopman1601@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 19:18:35 -0700
Cc: Datsun Roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
I've had this running discussion with my wife about retirement and
cars.  She says I need a 4X4 because of the white fungus that falls from
the sky here in the wilds of Northern Arizona.  I say I need cars that
are fun, hence the initial purchase of the roadster.  The 4X4 roadster
would fill both of the needs.  Until I showed it to my wife that is.
She reminded me it wouldn't fit in the garage and that I'm getting too
old to make the climb into the driver's seat. Dadgum practicality.....

Stan, still working on getting a title for the SPL311