Re: [Roadsters] Looking for a 1967.5 Roadster--Really? Again?

To: <DAT240Z73@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Looking for a 1967.5 Roadster--Really? Again?
From: "Tim Waltz" <printner@att.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 10:16:21 -0700
No, it is not going to fall into your lap, but this forum doesn't generally
offer a lot of cars for sale.

I believe you should have received enough feedback from the list last time
to realize that your expectation for your proposed purchase price may be
unreasonable.

I would suggest doing a little more research.   Ebay.  Craigslist.
Bringatrailer.  Talk to vendors and others that may have cars-Mike Young,
Craig Halsted, Dann @ Rallye.

By posting your request again here, with only a slightly higher (yet still
probably unreasonable) amount you're willing to pay, you're just going to
clutter up the list with responses (like this one).

Tim