Re: [Roadsters] 1967.5 Datsun Roadster

To: Robert Haug <haugchiro@moscow.com>, "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] 1967.5 Datsun Roadster
From: Grant Goodall <ggoodall@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 15:41:25 -0800
Cc: "DAT240Z73@aol.com" <DAT240Z73@aol.com>
I've got a 67.5 Solex (Cam and carbs) that I'm starting to think about
selling. Its stock with ~100k miles.  I'm the second owner and I've put
less than 5 miles on it.  Car has been garaged since I took ownership in
2004.

Wish I had time to restore it, but reality has set in.  I'd be intersted to
hear what folks will reasonably offer, but 4k is probably the least I would
accept right now.

SRL311- 00293  Engine: U20-00671

The car has a few OEM replacement parts with virtually no miles on them:
- Tires
- Newly powdercoated wheels (OEM)
- Cluch and Brake master cylinders
- Cluch slave cylinder
- Brake calipers/cylinders on all wheels
- Rebuilt alternator
- Professionally restored/powdercoated fuel tank.

[image: Inline image 1]

--

Grant Goodall
ggoodall@gmail.com