[Roadsters] FW: 1969 Datsun 2000

To: datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] FW: 1969 Datsun 2000
From: Dana Scribner <dscrib2@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 08:04:09 -0500
> To: drone@drone-club.com
> Subject: 1969 Datsun 2000
> Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 22:41:09 +0000
>
> Thank all of you for your replies in regard to the sale of the 69 Fairlady
this weekend.  I had one of our team members take more pictures of the car
today.  They have been added to the website www.bramsey.com Pleae look under
the upcoming auctions tab and you should see them.  Please call me if you have
any other questions about the car.  I will help you in any way that I can.
Mike 828-808-4947

http://www.drone-club.com/