Re: [Roadsters] NOS R16 crank anyone?

To: "datsun-roadsters: autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] NOS R16 crank anyone?
From: Tim <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 08:07:25 -0500 (EST)
DOH! YEA, thanks Pete...when I was a kid we called it:
SHUTAS....meaning.... Severe Head Up The Ass Syndrome (you can all use
the "SHUTAS" but you MUST give credit to me! ha)

Anyway...

It is a 5 main...part number 12200-A7410

I have pics posted here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/82293958@N06/8230609947/

and

http://www.flickr.com/photos/82293958@N06/8231670086/